NHSaves works with businesses throughout New Hampshire to help reduce the cost of implementing energy efficient systems. Incentives for commercial and industrial retrofits include financial and technical services associated with installing new energy efficient equipment to replace old, inefficient equipment in existing facilities.
Incentives are available for:
- Air compressors
- Custom projects
- Energy efficient motors
- Industrial process equipment
- Kitchen equipment
- Lighting conversions and controls
- Space heating and cooling
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Water heating
- Weatherization and insulation
- Detailed gas or electrical energy assessment
- Educational programs and seminars
- Review of energy efficient equipment proposals
- Turnkey retrofits for small commercial customers
Financing options may be available to help with energy efficiency projects. Contact your utility provider to learn more about commercial and industrial retrofit options from NHSaves.
NEW HAMPSHIRE ELECTRIC CO-OP
– NH Electric Customers
– NH Gas Customers
Want to learn more? Visit our blog for more tips.