New Equipment & Construction
When the municipalities in our communities save, we all benefit from a healthier, more sustainable environment. New equipment and construction savings are available for municipalities that are building a new facility, undergoing a major renovation, or replacing failed (end-of-life) equipment.
Incentives are available for:
- Air compressors
- Custom projects
- Electronically commutated motors
- Energy efficient lighting and controls
- HVAC equipment and chillers
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Design review
- Educational programs and seminars
- Energy efficient schools initiative (offers up to 100% of additional costs involved with specifying energy efficient equipment)
- Review of equipment for incentive eligibility
Financing options may be available to help with energy efficiency projects. Contact your electric utility provider to learn more about the new equipment and construction options from NHSaves.
Want to learn more? Visit our blog for more tips.